• Continuing education regarding compassion fatigue, burnout, and the mental health of veterinary care providers
• Lectures on wellness, mindfulness, self-care tools, building resilience, and implementing healthy coping strategies
• Practice time for yoga, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques
• Outdoor activities including hiking, snowshoeing, skating, and nature walks
• Mindfulness activities including an introduction to meditation
• Self-time for spa appointments, other outdoor activities, and connecting with other like-minded veterinary professionals
• A picturesque location in the mountains of western Canada
If you are interested in receiving these biweekly electronic newsletters, please complete the form below. You can also visit www.criticalcarevet.ca/wellness for more information or to register for an upcoming event.